Allergy Technologies' Conditional ActiveGuard® Mattress Liner Guarantee
Allergy Technologies LLC’s guarantees the performance of its ActiveGuard® Mattress Liners, for the intended use of killing bed bugs once installed on a mattress and/or box spring and acting as: the final step in a bed bug control program for an active infestation; and/or, as a part of an integrated pest management program to prevent bed bugs from infesting a mattress or box spring.
For a period no longer than two years from the time of purchase, and in the event that one or more bed bugs are found in contact with an ActiveGuard® Mattress Liner and continue to be alive after seventy-two hours of contact, Allergy Technologies will either replace the liner at no cost to the end-user or reimburse the end user for their purchase price of the liner. The choice of replacement or reimbursement will be at the discretion of the end-user.
This conditional guarantee will be honored if the following requirements are met:
If ActiveGuard® is Used as Part of a Treatment Program for an Active Bed Bug Infestation:
1) A certified Pest Management Professional must attest that ActiveGuard® was installed on the mattress or box spring, as directed by the label instructions, AFTER treatment for the elimination of bed bugs has been completed. Further, that the Pest Management Professional must attest that to the best of his knowledge, the bedding was clear of all bed bugs prior to installation.
If ActiveGuard® is Used as Part of a Preventative Program Against a Bed Bug Infestation:
2) A certified Pest Management Professional must attest that to the best of his knowledge, ActiveGuard® was installed on a mattress or box spring, as directed by the label instructions, clear of all bed bugs prior to installation.
3) The end-user must warrant that ActiveGuard® was in constant use once installed and had not been intermittently removed or laundered prior to discovery of a bed bug remaining alive on the liner as per Clause 1 or 2 above.
4) The end-user must provide an original invoice from the Pest Management Professional or other vendor as to the purchase price and date of purchase of ActiveGuard®. The date of purchase cannot exceed two years from the date of the reported incident in Clause 1 or 2 above.
5) Replacement of an ActiveGuard® Mattress Liner or reimbursement of the purchase price will be honored on a per documented incident basis only.
6) Allergy Technologies LLC reserves the right to limit this guarantee in the event that any end-user continues to cite incidents of non-performance of ActiveGuard® over time though continues to use the product as indicated in Clause 1 or 2.
THE DURATION OF ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. ALLERGY TECHNOLOGIES LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF ACTIVEGUARD®. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXTENDED TO PERSONS WHO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN ALLERGY TECHNOLOGIES LLC OR ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS AND ALL WARRANTIES TO SUCH PERSONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. CLAIMS MADE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY.
For warranty assistance, please contact your authorized distributor or Allergy Technologies LLC.