Pest Management Professionals are happily discovering they can be more efficient and more effective with their bed bug work by incorporating ActiveGuard® Mattress Liners into their control strategies. PMPs are no longer passively trapping bed bugs, hoping they don’t escape; ActiveGuard® kills them 24/7 and continuously for two years.
Here are just a few ways that adding active liners to your bed bug program can improve your service, sales and bottom line:
- Increased sales to end users
- Can be used in conjunction with encasements – increasing sales to end users
- Get your foot in the door to Commercial Hospitality businesses
- Reduce the number of call backs, protecting the resident, mattress and box spring
- Reduces the incidence of re-infestations due to rips and tears, common with encasements
- Lower inventory carrying costs, four ActiveGuard® SKU’s cover 99% of available beds
- Easy, one-technician installation saves time and money
- Carrying only four SKUs on service vehicle allows for installation at the initial service, saving the cost of returning while increasing initial treatment effectiveness
- Selling as part of a pro-active preventative program
- Kill any bed bugs missed during cleanout service
- Two-year residual sale opportunities
- Dust mite abatement. Sales Opportunities are everywhere!
Who to sell ActiveGuard® to:
Bed bug accounts – Cover every bed in the residence with ActiveGuard® as the last step in an active infestation program AND as a standalone preventative against potential infestations spreading to
Residential Pest Control accounts – Up-sell current accounts with a preventative bed bug contract
that is renewable every two years. NO OTHER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET CAN CLAIM TO HAVE TWO YEAR RESIDUAL ACTIVITY!!! ActiveGuard® must be replaced every two years to be effective.
Hotels, Universities, Colleges, Dorms, Multi-Resident Dwellings, ANYWHERE there is a bed – Sell a preventative bed bug contract by covering every bed in their facility. The cost is minimal considering the damage an infestation can do to their reputation and loss of revenue.
Download a full White Paper on 'How to Boost Revenues' with ActiveGuard®